5th November, 2016
There are number of things that spring to mind when I think of Autumn, most of which I have included here. The evenings are getting darker and colder which means more cosy nights under a blanket watching films! It also means more hot drinks, berry lips and ginger and pumpkin spice everything!
1. Cute big mug for all the hot drinks I will be drinking over the next few months!
2. Thick and cosy blanket, big enough to cover me and my fiancé.. And Laya (our bulldog) of course!
3. Romantic comedy and horror film DVD's!
4. A massive stock of lemons, ginger and pepper mint leaves for those evening cups of tea!
5. Soft, cosy socks and slippers to keep my feet warm.
6. Oversized sweaters or jumpers!
7. Snacks! Not only for myself but for my fur-babies too! I like to make sure I have a humongous supply of biscuits for the cosy evenings.
8. Candles, candles and more candles! Pumpkin or ginger spiced one with jasmine, vanilla or cinnamon!
9. Autumn leaves and cones decoration all around my house.
10. Cute and cosy PJ or onesie for the cold nights!
She's so perfect, I love her!
What are your autumn must have's, do's or essentials?