28th December, 2016
Being a woman can be very tough.. We can't open a can of drink without risking nail-breakage, wearing a bra can be very exhausting, hair bands just keep disappearing, we have to hold our pee in because we've just finished painting our nails, hair shampoo bottle always ends up full while the conditioner is almost gone, not being able to itch your eye all day because you're wearing eye make up, the urge to sneeze while the mascara is still drying, not to mention bleeding for 7 days once a month, how are we even still alive? But jokes aside.. I love being a woman and this post is dedicated to the beautiful gender of my readers.
- Begin each day with a positive thought.
- Thank God for another day!
- Smile. No matter what, because today's stress won't solve tomorrow's problems.
Don't wait for opportunity.Create it!
- Turn off your phone for an hour or two a day and give yourself some 'me time'.
- Count to 10 when you're pissed off!
- Always look your best and do it for yourself nobody else.
- Look in the mirror each morning and tell yourself what a beautiful and strong woman you are.
- Smile and blow kisses at haters.
- Remember that 'simple' means 'beautiful'.
Don't let yesterday take up today.
- Don't ever turn your head when a dude beeps or whistles at you.
- Never grocery shop when
- Know your worth, don't settle for just anything or anyone.
- Find a hobby if you don't have one already.
- Remember that only you are in charge of how you feel.
Never sleep with make up on.
- Buy less, choose well. Quality over quantity.
- Treat yourself to a spa, pedicure or new hairstyle.
Don't regret nothing. Life's a lesson, learn from it. Don't hold backfrom doing the things you're afraid to do. Take risks!
- Make the most out of each day. 'Live everyday like it's your last one'.
Is there anything you'd like to add to my list?
Let me know in comments below!